Saturday 5 October 2013

The White Devil

So far I've drunk Bai Jiu, seen numerous fish tanks including several on the back of a bicycle and one full of sharks. I've been propositioned by a prostitute and yelled at by a woman behind the grocery counter in Tesco. I've spoken with Austrians, Australians, Canadians, Americans, Indians, Spanish people, Polish People, Irish People and British people. I've eaten foods I've never seen before and tasted tastes I didn't know could be achieved.

I am in Shanghai and I am having the time of my life. There is a certain friendly energy that permeates the smoggy skies in Shanghai and there is a group of about 20 of us drinking in every oriental scrap of it. Whether it's the street musicians playing home-made instruments or it's the warm cacophony of a busy restaurant, everything from the culture to the subway system is the same but different.

I've only been here for 3 days, and there is still a great deal to see, but this city has the buzz of opportunity about it and I wanna see it all.
*******************************
By having read this article, you agree
that I am not responsible for any
distress, discomfort, enragement or
offence caused by your reading
of this article. DFTBA.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Follow me on twitter @dancohen447
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Disqus for Just a Blog by Dan