Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

This Christmas has been an interesting one for me. (My first, in fact). I started off by religiously informing everybody who wished me Merry Christmas that I, in fact, do not celebrate Christmas. Nobody seemed to like that (at all).

I've been told more than a few times that Christmas has nothing to do with religion but that was never important to me. Those of you who know me know that I religion is not a major concern of mine.

Somehow, not celebrating Christmas, not singing the songs or decorating a tree seems to have seeped into my idea of who I am. I felt like a rebel for never having done it.

Anyway, exactly 1 Christmas later; I really have had a wonderful time.The gift giving was especially fun and although I still don't like the Christmas music, in the future I don't think that I will waste my breath telling people that I don't celebrate Christmas.

Merry Christmas guys (or happy Chanukah or happy holidays).

*******************************
By having read this article, you agree
that I am not responsible for any
distress, discomfort, enragement or
offence caused by your reading
of this article. DFTBA.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Follow me on twitter @dancohen447
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Disqus for Just a Blog by Dan