Saturday 16 March 2013

Internet Advertising

I know how wildly popular my blog is and I'm sure you've all been wondering - 'Why doesn't he advertise? He'd make a small fortune!'
Welllll not exactly.

I'm pretty proud of my 500 odd views in a month - I think it's an achievement and I'm glad there are so many people who care enough what I have to say to pay a few clicks homage. But my 500 views would have earned me about 10p from internet advertising using some modest guesswork... (500 visitors, 1% click-through-rate at 2p per click)

Sure it makes sense now how Google makes its fortunes, sellings adverts to every other website ever but for little old me it's not worth the hassle of signing up for the account, nobody clicks on adverts.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Follow me on twitter @dancohen447
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Disqus for Just a Blog by Dan